Imagine Sam Fisher (Splinter Cell) in 2D, motivated by a cattle prodder, timing is everything.
There’s no story really, you play a bastard, cloned to escape security systems.
- Puzzling levels keep you thinking on the edge of your seat.
- Dynamic lighting works really well, making shadows very useful for stealth.
- Great soundtrack which compliments each level.
- Massive collection of user created levels, create your own and publish online.
- In-depth level editor, the best level editor I’ve seen in a platformer, probably because it’s the same editor used to create the levels in the campaign.
- Lack of story, no direction, makes the campaign tedious after a few levels.
- First run of levels are always slow as you try to figure the way out.
- Gamepad support is broken(patch coming apparently).
Genre: Action, Indie, Platformer
Developer: Curve Studios
Publisher: Curve Studios
Release Date: 29 Nov 2012 (AU)
Platform reviewed on: PC