This might be a little complicated for some however, if you can purchase an NFT you’re more than capable of importing it to your MetaMask wallet with the below steps.
- In your MetaMask Wallet make sure you’re on the Fantom Opera Mainnet,
- In your MetaMask Wallet Menu click on the ‘View on Ftmscan’ menu item,
- Find your ‘Mint’ transaction and open it up,
- Copy the Contract address from the ‘Interacted With (To)’ section, and the TokenID from the ‘Tokens Transferred’ section,
- Go back to the MetaMask Wallet Menu and Select ‘Wallet’,
- Go into the NFTs tab and click on ‘Import NFTs’
- Paste in the Contract address you copied in step 4 into the Address field.
- Paste in the TokenID you copied in step 5 into the ID field.
- Click Import, give it a moment to refresh and and you’re done.