Update 28/01/23: The Ultimate Guide to Obtaining Royal Badges in King of Avalon
In the recent 13/02/2019 game update, FunPlus/Kings Group added a new way of acquiring Noble Badges, players can now get Noble Badges by Summoning the Assassin Spirit in the Alliance Celebration.
So what are the different ways of getting Noble Badges both free and through the gold store?
The 100% Free options include
- Alliance Celebration Chests, Assassin Spirit, earn up to 72 Noble Badges. (Free)
- R4+ must set the spirit to summon as the Assassin Spirit.
- Ceremony Rewards, on successful completion of a Ceremony. (Free)
- Can get up to 70 Noble Badge on successful completion of a ceremony.
- Merlin’s 2-Hourly Gifts, randomly you will see 1x Noble Badge as the reward. (Free)
The Free* with $ options include
- Opening Level 4 Noble Chests. Follow my tips on how to maximise your chances of getting the most Noble Badges from Noble Chests.
- Get more Noble Chest Keys from Daily Rewards Chests. (Free)
- Purchase Noble Chest Keys from Gold Store. ($)
- Lucky Shot rewards, selecting the Statue from the Reward Type. (Free* ($))
- Get Lucky Shot coins from Daily Rewards Chests. (Free)
- Purchase Lucky Shot coins from Gold Store. ($)
The $$-$$$ options include
- Buying Noble Badge packs from the Gold Store. ($$)
- Fire Lands ‘Fire Insginia‘ rewards. (Free/$$$)
- Challenger Fire Insignia (175 Noble Badges), Rank Between 11 to 50.
- Fighter Fire Insignia (350 Noble Badges), Rank Between 4 to 10.
- Bronze Fire Insignia (600 Noble Badges), Rank 3rd.
- Silver Fire Insignia (850 Noble Badges), Rank 2nd.
- Gold Fire Insignia (1300 Noble Badges), Rank 1st.
- Don’t hold your breath on this cause to even rank in the top 50 you need to have a decent amount of money invested in your account.
- Take a look at the guide for the Minimum Requirements to stay competitive in Fire Lands.